“Gimme a JBBB” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
“Gimme a JBBB”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

A Jim Beam bourbon burger? Saw it on tv and immediately my significant other challenged the size of this comestible. A big, ruqqed man with burger in hand, trying to stuff 1/2 the sandwich in his mouth . This looks too big to be real. Surely they have miniature the actor or used special lense to over enhance this burger. But, it is a mighty big burger. Worth $8?? You have to be the judge. The bourbon sauce is too sweet for my tastes, but you can't account for people's tastes. Fries are Carl's jr fries. Served hot they were ok. Restaurant looks tired and tawdry. Bathroom is filthy. Would I go back? Not likely. But, it is a big burger. Stuff one.

Visited April 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Worst spot for fast food on Maui!!!!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We ate here yesterday and it is way over priced and they brought out the order in 4 different steps. They forgot the chicken Cassdea and finally brought it to me 45 minutes later after I asked if I was going to get my food or get my money back. Food was ok but cleanlyness and service is horrible !!!!!!!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Holtsville, NY
“Polite service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

We went through the drive through and ordered the breakfast sandwich. The employee was very polite and even explained twice something we didn't understand at first (menu choice). I noticed a big difference from the service at drive throughs in New York. The breakfast sandwich was tasty and enjoyable.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Corona, California
“Carl's Jr. In Maui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

I just enjoy Carl's Jr. on Maui one is located by the aquarium and another in Front St. in Lahaina, across from the Banyon Tree, after shopping in Lahaina it is a great place for their famous hamburgers, enjoy them!

Visited October 2011
“Only one on island”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

I wish the location was more centrally located, the service and speed in drive- thru better, the restaurant separated from the convenience store, the staff to speak English in front of their customers and not babbling on in other languages because they are probably talking negatively amongst each other about us! The prices are too high and this is the only one on Maui!aw but we can' t have everything can we?

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere