The Old Wailuku Inn is a homey & quaint place to stay situated in a great part of Maui. The inn has firm and comfortable beds, and a nice breezy common room that's stocked with drinks, teas, and snacks. Janice (the owner) is super helpful and nice.
The inn is located in a great historic town, way better than the touristy and depressing Lahaina. If you love local food, you'll find amazing restaurants nearby and make sure you pick up a bento box to eat on your flight home at Ichiban Okazuya, which is a block away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's historic Inn. Down to the smallest detail, it represents 1920s Hawaii at its best, intertwined with the conveniences and luxuries the modern travelers expect. Located in the heart of Maui - short drive to beautiful beaches, lush golf courses, great restaurants, shopping centers, and most major visitor attractions. Ten minutes from Kahului Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Old Wailuku Inn at Ulupono reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Hotel Wailuku
- Old Wailuku Inn At Ulupono Maui