“A must if you're in Maui” 5 of 5 stars

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Montreal, Canada
8 attraction reviews
“A must if you're in Maui”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

This was my favorite activity of our 11-days trip to Hawaii. This is a must if you're visiting Maui. We had a great time, the crew is awesome, the food is great, the rum and coke drinks are strong, the boat is nice, etc. Due to the wind we couldn't go to the Molokini Crater but it did not matter, we went to other spots and saw turtles, fishes, whales, etc. Thanks guys! Hey John, when we come back to Maui, we'll go spearfishing!

Visited January 2014

Princeton, New Jersey
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

We enjoyed our day in the sea, did some amazing snorkeling and really have nothing but praise for the Captain and crew. I guess we might have been lucky as it was just a small bunch of folks on this particular trip with Aqua Adventures but we really did have a great time.. The crew were extremely attentive and helpful (including helping folks who weren't really comfortable snorkeling). All in all, this is a highly recommended tour and more than worth the money.

Visited December 2013
Ottawa, Canada
9 attraction reviews
“A it disappointed.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

This is a small boat. We booked to go to the Molakini crater and were disappointed after we set off to find out we couldn't snorkel there due to high tides, or winds, or some unfavorable conditions due to the boat size. We went to a coral reef instead and upgraded to SNUBA. We did snuba in Kona and had a great experience, but they seemed to be a little less experienced and I had too little weight on my waist and kept floating to the surface (I could have been snorkeling for free!) the weather was rainy and we had to be inside. The crew was nice, the food was good, the other visitors on board were nice. It was an overall a good time, but just not exactly what we signed up for.

Visited December 2013
Saskatoon, Canada
14 attraction reviews
“Great crew! Awesome day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was well worth the money.....we thoroughly enjoyed our day on the boat....the staff are exceptional, positive, upbeat, happy, funny, friendly, accommodating and striving to make sure you are comfortable, well fed, happy! :) it is a smaller tour on a faster boat, which we much preferred...made it more personal. We did the snorkel, however if I were to go again, I'd snuba. I spent more time just lounging on the top deck, than anything. I was very happy to just soak up the sun and the scenery! The food was excellent as well! Above and beyond....great tour!

Visited November 2013
Andover, Massachusetts
“Great Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Small groups makes it more enjoyable. Great crew. Great boat. Great breakfast. Great lunch. Great mai tais and Coors Originals! Great snorkeling. Everything was done right. The captain and crew were there to do their job and earn their money while making the experience safe and fun for everyone.

On the ride out, we saw a couple of dolphins which the captain circled so we could all get a view. Compared to Hanauma in Oahu, the water was much clearer, so we were able to see so many different varieties of fish. We went to Turtle Arches where we swam with the turtles - we saw 6 different turtles during our visit there. I was able to free dive under the arch and hold two different types of urchins that are native to Hawaii. During the tour, my mask was fogging up no matter how many times I dipped it in the solution. the crew was there right away to swap it out - no questions asked.

You leave a little later than the other tours, but they don't lie when they say you get there fast! Wonderful experience that I rate one of the better things I did while in Maui. Aqua Adventures doesn't do as much advertising as some of the other companies, but hopefully these excellent reviews help you make up your mind. If I ever make it back, I will be sure to give Aqua Adventures a call to book my next trip.

Visited October 2013