“Wonderful affordable restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Hawaiian
Andover, Massachusetts
“Wonderful affordable restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

My experience at A.K.'s Cafe was absolutely wonderful. My family tried it while in Wailuku for lunch one day and we liked it so much we went back the very next day. The food is amazing. I recommend the crab cakes and the banana loompia for dessert (but the fried chicken and the burgers are also great.) Nancy- the owner- is probably the nicest and most accommodating person you will ever meet. I would eat at A.K.'s cafe multiple times a week if I lived in Wailuku- the food is phenomenal and the prices are very affordable. Go to A.K.'s Cafe- you will not be disappointed.

Visited March 2013

88% Recommend
Brooklyn, New York
“A Return Visit to AK s Cafe”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We visited AK S cafe again after not being there for a year.
On our return visit we found it has been sold to a new owner, a charming lady named Nancy.
The food is as good as it was last year. The CrabCakes are still homemade & wonderful.
The daily special was Mahi which was very good.
The new owner was a cook at the Four Seasons and is a master in the kitchen.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Maui, Hawaii
“Great Wailuku restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Decided to give this restaurant a try. I must say that I was impressed. It's not fine dining, but just a good casual restaurant. The menu has some good options and the prices are just right for the area. I especially like the healthy options they offer. Will be back!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Victoria British Columbia Canada
“Off the Tourist Trail”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

We included this restaurant on our "must try" when we drove to Wailuku. We needed our guidebook to find it for a late lunch and got there just in time before 2 p.m. I had the fresh fish with salad. This was good and well-priced. The restaurant is in a light industry location, so no view but the inside is comfortable and clean. A friendly, casual place. This is one of the few restaurants still in business in Wailuku.

Visited December 2012
Kahului, Hawaii
“Hidden restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

I am a local customer and I didn't expect there is a hidden restaurant on Maui that serves variety of food. This restaurant not only serve healthy food but it also caters for local people like me. If you are visiting from somewhere try their loco moco, roasted roast pork and thai grilled chicken with chili sauce. Soooooooooooooooooooooo gooddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd.

• Visited November 2012