“Turtle Watch and Snorkel Adventure” 5 of 5 stars

+1 808-242-0955
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Maui Snorkel Adventure Tours to Molokini Crater, Turtle Town, and other premier Maui snorkeling destinations.
Calgary, Canada
5 attraction reviews
“Turtle Watch and Snorkel Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

The Turtle Watch and Snorkel Adventure was a lot of fun. It was an afternoon tour so the water was a bit choppy due to the winds. Both my son and I were pretty nervous about getting into the water as we have never been snorkeling before but the captain and staff were great! They made sure we had our gear on properly and helped us to feel more comfortable in the waters.
Because of how rough the waters were, we were not comfortable going away from the boat so unfortunately, we did not get to see any turtles but we did get to see a lot of beautiful fish. The guests that did swim out were able to see many turtles, we just weren't that adventurous!
Once the snorkel was done, we all had a nice hot lunch with an open bar to enjoy a mai tai or two.
It was a memorable experience. I highly recommend Pride of Maui!
We just booked the Molokini Snorkel Adventure for our next trip and we cannot wait!!!

Visited July 2012

Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
“Fun in the Sun, must experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

My wife and I booked the tour through Pleasant Holidays and it was well worth it. Captain Greg and the crew were great. We had a blast!!! Molokini was beautiful and we got to see alot of wildlife. Captain was very knowledgable of the area and surrounding areas, and he was very pleasant. Lunch was delicious, the whole crew was fun and great, very hands on. Thank you guys again for a great experience!

Upper Saddle River, New Jersey
“Excellent adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I thought this was one of the highlights of my family's vacation. We went on a 4 hour excursion. The snorkeling was great. I did snuba For 1 hour it cost $48). which I really enjoyed. We saw tons of whales!!! (THe best whale watching season is apparently December and January. THe crew was very accomodating and friendly. Lunch is served and drinks as well. The Captain was very professional and well informed on the local wildlife. This was definitely a worthwhile venture for us. I believe it cost about $50 a personand was well worth it.

California
9 attraction reviews
“Loved it, highly recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Having our small grandson visiting us in Maui, we signed up with Pride of Maui to take the afternoon turtle snorkel excursion for the little guy. When we got to the harbor, we were informed that the conditions were not good at the turtle snorkel spot, so the boat was going to Molokini Crater instead. The boat can take up to 145 guests and there were only 17 of us that afternoon, so it was like we had the boat to ourselves. Captain Greg was really great and played some good music as we headed out to the crater. The water was extremely calm that afternoon and the snorkeling at the crater was great. Coming back from the crater, Captain Greg took us to his secret turtle spot where we enjoyed seeing many green sea turtles, some which came very close to the boat. It was a very nice afternon and everyone enjoyed themselves. I highly recommend the Pride of Maui. It's a very nice boat and has an excellent crew. Don't hesitate to go with them!

Milwaukie, Oregon
4 attraction reviews
“Good diving, snorkeling, and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

My husband went diving from the ship, and he says Big Mike was a great dive-master. Snorkeling areas were enjoyable and the breakfast and lunch was very satisfying.