“Tempura!!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner
kihei
“Tempura!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Small local place. The bentos are super tasty. Get one with the tempura. Best tempura I ever had. Ambiance and service is pleasant but not over the top

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Honolulu
“Best of the so-so Japanese restaurants”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Under a lower standard than Honolulu, I guess if I had to choose, this would be the best of so-so Japanese restaurants in the Wailuku and Kahului area. I can say the service is generally pretty good and the food comes out prompt. Portions are generous (they give you your own rice pot and your own tea kettle). Its better than my recent experience at Archie's, hence the 4 stars.

Visited August 2013
Santa Cruz, California
“Bento”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

I had the Bento Combination with tempura shrimp & vegetables,sashime,teriyaki beef. It came with miso soup. The food quality is fresh & servers friendly.I can't wait to go back again.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Maui, Hawaii
“Terrible Service!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

We went to this place, arrived at 5:00pm, we're the first customer. The food is good, the service is terrible- we ordered the full meal that suppose to come with hot tea but we did not get our tea. I ordered red wine and they put ice on it!! Huh!!???!... I did not drink it at all- what a waste of money!!!! The place has a bad smell. I would never come back here again!

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Wailuku, Hawaii, United States
“Best Japanese food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

All of the food here is awesome but I love the SHRIMP!!! It is a little oily but the taste as locals say broke da mouth. I like the teshoku plate that come with three dishes, I usually get the one with shrimp teriaki beef and sashimi. We go her so often they know us by name and where we prefer to be seated.

Visited April 2013