“Favorite Thai in Maui” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Santa Rosa, California
“Favorite Thai in Maui”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

We visit this place year after year when in Maui. Casual, generous portions, great flavors and always a hit with friends. On our last visit we had green curry with chicken and Panang curry with chicken! We usually have more of a variety, but there were just two of us on a curry mission! We will be back!

Visited February 2014

Haiku, Hawaii
“relaxing place to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

if you are not in a rush ....this is a good place to eat.....the food is always good....i love the seafood soup....and everything is made to order.....peaceful setting...semi outdoors...service in slow but the food is very tasty

Visited May 2013
Murska Sobota, Slovenia
“perfect place for a backpacker to have real food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

the staff were friendly, the place is quiet and the best spot to have cooked food after 11 days of outdoor. I had the tom yum soup and fried bananas with ice cream. More than once. So I'd recommend to eat here.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pukalani, Maui
“Not Impressed”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I came here to try a different Thai restaurant and out of the ones in Kahului, Kihei, and Lahaina, this one is the worst. While the prices are about the same as the others, the food here is poor. The pad thai had no flavor, was soupy, and didn't have any spiciness to it. The staff, while nice, disappeared at times and never checked on me to see if I had everything I needed. Couldn't get a refill on my water until I asked for my check. If you want good Thai food, this isn't the place.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Favorite Atmosphere + Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I really love this place. It's such a nice environment to sit and eat. It makes me feel like I'm in Asia, and it's rarely busy. Sometimes is just me and my date. The Food is delicious and served piping hot. Just be careful not to spill it on your lap like I did. My leg was red for days:( That said, this is the bomb:)

• Visited August 2013