“WHAT A RUSH!?!?!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #28 of 36 Activities in Wailuku
“WHAT A RUSH!?!?!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012 via mobile

Omg this tour was the bomb!!! It was so much fun, and boy were the guides smokin hot! Haha anyways, the tour was more than worth the money, and you even learn a few things about maui that you wouldn't even think about. Also you get complimentary water, and believe me after four wheeling in the sun for 2 hours, you'll want it. GO TO THIS TOUR!!! BRING YOUR CAMERA!!!

Ontario, California, United States
“Most enjoyed adventure on our trip to Maui!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

Had a wonderful time today on the Green Zebra tour in Maui! After a few basic instructions and a safety briefing on our Tomcars we took off on our adventures through the sugar cane fields. We stopped a few times while our guides gave us information about the plantation we were on, facts about Maui, some picture opportunities, and to take time to enjoy a cold bottle of water. Before we started, I had asked if I could record the tour with my GoPro cam. They were already one step ahead of me and had a Tomcar with a GoPro mount installed. I was able to capture an awesome video of the whole tour. Our guides, Jonathan and Travis, were great! They even went above and beyond and recommended a few places the locals like to eat. My wife and I had a great time and would recommend this tour based on both the friendly staff and how much we enjoyed the ride! Make sure you wear clothing you do not mind getting dirty.

Visited March 2012
Coquitlam, Canada
“Straight Fun for the entire family, even your teenager will leave with a smile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

ATV adventure with 4 man buggies called TomCars.
These are great vehicles to ride and drive. This is the newest ATV Tour on Maui. We have tried the Kahoma Ranch ATV tour in the past and enjoyed this one much more. You get 2 full hours of driving and fun. Travis and John were great tour hosts and made sure our time was what we wanted it to be. Make sure you bring your camera, dress in clothes you don't mind getting dirty because you will get dirty and running shoes you don't mind getting dirty. They will provide helmet and goggles to use while there and a bandana to keep.
This is a great ATV tour for a family.
Located in Maui at the Maui Tropical Plantation