We stayed there for one night. I appreciated clear explanation of the rules of the house and warm welcome by the front office. We opted for private room with shared bathroom. Room was fine however I didn't realy enjoy the bed (too soft), the bathrooms (4 are available) were spacious and clean. In the morning there is tea and coffee, and pancakes! There is a wide selection of frozen or instant food and drinks sold directly at the front office. In the surrounding area you can find stores, fast food and restaurants. Parking is OK and free of charge in front of the house. This hotel is situated in the area of Wailuku where the locals live so you feel "local" :) The location is good to explore nortshore in both east and west direction.
- Also Known As:
- Northshore Maui Hotel Wailuku
- Northshore Maui Hotel
- Northshore Hostel Maui Wailuku
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha and E Komo Mai! The Northshore Hostel Maui is an ideal location to explore our tropical paradise. Spend your entire holiday with us or just one night! Our rates are the lowest on Maui and we strive to offer impeccable customer service to guests of all ages. We are located in downtown Wailuku, in the foothills of the West Maui Mountains, only 5 miles (10K) from the airport. We offer free airport transfers for our guests. Our facility is clean, safe, secure and friendly. A hostel is a great way to meet new people and save your hard earned money! You will find it easy to relax and feel comfortable and enjoy your stay with us. We hope to see you soon. A hui hoa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Northshore Hostel Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.