i stayed here jan 2013. my overall experience was good and i agree with other reviewers that its well run and clean. i will say that if your looking for a party scene go somewhere else because this place is not for you. at 10pm everything is shutdown and your forced to either whisper and watch a volume-less tv or go to bed because there is literally nothing else to do. its true the location of the hostel is centrally located but in reality its far, far away from anywhere where there's things to do. only stay here if you have a car to get around the island. i can't stress this enough. like i said though, its a really clean, safe place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha and E Komo Mai! The Northshore Hostel Maui is an ideal location to explore our tropical paradise. Spend your entire holiday with us or just one night! Our rates are the lowest on Maui and we strive to offer impeccable customer service to guests of all ages. We are located in downtown Wailuku, in the foothills of the West Maui Mountains, only 5 miles (10K) from the airport. We offer free airport transfers for our guests. Our facility is clean, safe, secure and friendly. A hostel is a great way to meet new people and save your hard earned money! You will find it easy to relax and feel comfortable and enjoy your stay with us. We hope to see you soon. A hui hoa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Northshore Hostel Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Northshore Maui Hotel Wailuku
- Northshore Hostel Maui Wailuku