After staying in quite a few hostels in Hawaii I wasn't expecting much when I got here. But as soon as I climbed the stairs I was totally blown away: The place is really nice, the staff ultra-friendly and the facilities offer everything from in-dorm fans to washer, dryer, WIFI, computer, full kitchen and nice bathrooms! You can rent nice towels for $1, they offer free pancakes in the morning, clean daily and really care about security with a lot of cameras, a code to get inside and locked dorms. Overall one of the best hostels I ever stayed in and definitely my best hosteling experience in Hawaii! The only downsides are that the dorms are really hot at night (but that's Hawaii, eh?!) and I stumbled upon some bugs in the kitchen but nothing serious. Overall a great place to stay at!
- Also Known As:
- Northshore Maui Hotel Wailuku
- Northshore Maui Hotel
- Northshore Hostel Maui Wailuku
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha and E Komo Mai! The Northshore Hostel Maui is an ideal location to explore our tropical paradise. Spend your entire holiday with us or just one night! Our rates are the lowest on Maui and we strive to offer impeccable customer service to guests of all ages. We are located in downtown Wailuku, in the foothills of the West Maui Mountains, only 5 miles (10K) from the airport. We offer free airport transfers for our guests. Our facility is clean, safe, secure and friendly. A hostel is a great way to meet new people and save your hard earned money! You will find it easy to relax and feel comfortable and enjoy your stay with us. We hope to see you soon. A hui hoa! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld and HostelBookers so you can book your Northshore Hostel Maui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.