“A Great Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Sacramento, California, United States
3 attraction reviews
“A Great Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Can't give enough credit to the crew. We saved this experience for the last of our two weeks and it was the best. Would recommend this zipline to anyone as we were all in our 60's.

Mike Hill, Sacramento

Bend, Oregon
“Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was a no stress zipline tour. I have done other ziplines but none this professional. We had about four or five guides for a dozen people. It was my mother and father inlaws first zipline tour and they were handled well and had fun. The guides were very personable, adding a bit of corny humor to the trip. There was a short walk to the first line and the guide gave us a mini nature tour. I never knew how coffee or pineapples were grown. I was impressed with his knowledge.

Temecula, California
6 attraction reviews
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have never ziplined before and I was nervous as I don't like heights.I am now addicted! Super fun and enough thrill to last awhile. Great staff and location.

Visited September 2012
Bogota, Colombia
16 attraction reviews
“Super fun, excellent staff, very safe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

Our zipline experience was unbeatable. Staffers Kiwi, Josh and Alex were extemely fun, helped us feel confident, shared tons of interesting info on Maui and were very friendly. All the time staying professional and safe. My 9 year old daughter and I enjoyed the activity and recommend it.

Smithers, BC
8 attraction reviews
“Wow, these guys are great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

I got to say. The person working at the front desk was one of the most helpful and friendly person. I forget her name, but she made it a great experience.

Visited September 2012