“Sticky-licious” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 76 Restaurants in Wailuku
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Authentic bbq with an island twist. Available 7 days a week. Monday thru Saturday 11am-8pm, Sundays 11am-7pm. Soon in Wailuku too! We specialize in baby back ribs, beef brisket, beef ribs, pulled pork, bbq beans and much more! We also do catering all throughout the community!
Kahului, Hawaii
“Sticky-licious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

My friends and I were on our way to the beach when we wanted to stop by for food. Originally, we decided to purchase our food at Subway or Bale at Piilani Shopping Center. However, as soon as we got out of my car, we spotted Bradduh Willy's Sticky Ribs. We were not sure if we wanted to go, but since this was something new for all of us, we wanted to check out their menu. Then one of my friends asked if I wanted either the ribs or the pulled pork. I was very indecisive, so he decided for me. He ordered their onion rings and half-rack of sticky ribs. Man oh man, he made the BEST choice ever. The ribs were truly sticky... and the taste was out of this world. It was one of the best ribs I have ever had. The meat was moist and it just fall of the bone. In addition, the ribs just melt in your mouth.. Then the sauce.. The sauce was sweet, sticky, and beyond delicious. The onion rings were nice and crispy. I told my friends that I will definitely drive all the way to Kihei just for Bradduh Willy's Sticky Ribs. It is highly recommended! :D Happy eating!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Heber Springs, Arkansas
“Unexpected Pleasure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

We visited the tropical plantation for lunch because we had read that they use fresh vegetables & fruit grown on the plantation but, when we arrived we found out the restaurant was having a private party. We were told that there was a takeout place in the front of the building that was open. We weren't there for the BBQ, but since we were already there we tried it anyway. I ordered the Brisket sandwich & a side of Baked macaroni, my wife ordered the pulled pork slider. Expectations were not high because the price was right. We were surprised!! Food was great!! Brisket was plentiful & delicious, as was the Slider my wife ordered. The baked mac & cheese was awesome as well. Had we known about this little place earlier, we probably would have eaten there again, as we were on vacation. for an inexpensive treat we recommend that you give it a try. The tour was fair, but the meal was good.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Minnesota
“Great island BBQ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

The BBQ ribs, chicken, and pulled pork were great. However, the sides (potato salad, etc) were so-so. Also there was very limited seating. We went on a quiet day so we got seats, but if a whole bus load pulls up...

Visited January 2014
“What a great BBQ place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013 via mobile

I really like how much Maui Tropical Plantation has improved! This eatery is such a great find! Such wonderfully sweet ribs and beans! I enjoyed the garlic rolls and the awesome baked macaroni and cheese! The order was up fairly quick with outstanding service! The chickens running around the grounds were amusing and delightful! Definitely going to come back to try the rest of your menu! Thank you!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Legit BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

This BBQ is no joke. I've cooked and eaten a ton of BBQ, and this is legit. Staff is super friendly.

• Visited December 2012