“STOP THERE EVERY AM FOR COFFEE” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Joshua Tree, California
“STOP THERE EVERY AM FOR COFFEE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Excellent location in central paia- fresh coffee, sell also beans- fresh bake goods. and sweet little place for a break or to start your day

Visited April 2013

77% Recommend
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
“Ummm how long does it take to make put granola on yogurt?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Our tour guide brought us here for breakfast, except I never was able to eat my breakfast because the people in back were jabbering and drinking coffee together while I waited and waited and waited. I didn't make a big deal out of it because I'm not some stuffy tourist. Just sayin' I'm pretty much not impressed with a place that I go to for breakfast and leave hungrier than when I went in! My wife had a mango scone which was good. Mochas were just so-so. Bathrooms out back were quite gross. This place is really small and if you choose to go here, don't if you are in a even a little bit of a hurry.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dallas, Texas
“Quaint.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Quaint little coffee/tea shop. Loved the selection of loose leaf teas! Terrific iced tea and worth dropping in for a cuppa.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Local early morning coffee house”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Fast courteous service, great breakfasts. Coffee is Hawain and a little light for me but that's a personal taste. Make sure to get extra shots in you latte or capucino.

Visited March 2013
Walnut Creek, California
“OK food, unbelievably slow service.....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Heard all the recommendations that you HAVE to stop at Anthony's and buy a picnic lunch for your trip to Hana.
Well.... There was a LONG line when we got there and one guy ordered not only sandwiches for is large family but also breakfast. Wow... It took forever for this guy to place his order. What really bothered me was that it took over 30 minutes to place my order and get two sandwiches. We left our hotel extra early to get on the road to Hana but we lost all the extra time because the people working at this place are moving but they do not move efficiently.
So you might say " hey.. This is Hawaii and things move slower in Hawaii".
You might be right but if I had a business like this I where people were trying to get there supplies for their trip to Hana I would have extra people working in the morning to get them on the road ASAP.
Sandwiches were good but nothing to write home about.
There are plenty of places to buy food on our trip to Hana so there is no need to stop here.
Obviously I will not be returning.... But I hope they take the advice and have more people working in the morning.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere