“Fantastic Pizzas!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Paia
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Pizzas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2014

In case you didn't already know.. Flatbread basically translates into 'amazing pizzas'. We stopped in here on the way back from Hana, shared a 16" 'flatbread' between 2 of us and have no complaints. Amazing pizza, good atmosphere (loud, but that's just the kind of place it is) and decent prices. Shorts & slippers OK and if possible, try to make a reservation. Might be a bit of a wait otherwise. Definitely worth checking out!

Seattle, Washington
“I will never eat better flatbread pizza then this.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

Everything local and organic = Yu. Love Love Love first place we hit after getting off the plane.
Thanks!

Gilbert
“A little pricey... But worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

We came here after the road to Hana - and it was the perfect ending to a long and amazing day. Ordered the large sausage and maui grilled onion flatbread, a small spicy pepperoni and a small dinner salad (get the maui onion vinegarette - so yummmmmmy!) and our tab was around $60 before tip. But honestly the most amazing wood fired pizza I have ever had! We all agreed! With no hesitation I give it 5 stars!

Visited January 2014
Saskatoon, Canada
“When I come back to Maui my first stop is Flatbread Co.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

How can I sum this up??!!!! This is my New Favourite pizza spot on Maui !!! The Food and Service were outstanding and I never thought somebody or place could ever make me love goat cheese on a pizzaahhh lololo !!!
I will be dreaming and thinking of Flatbread until our next trip back to Paradise !! Well Done Everyone at FlatBread Company !!!!

Randy and Karelia Steinhauer
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan Canada

Visited January 2014
Montreal, Canada
“What an experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

Wow! We had a great time there. The waiter was real nice, the atmosphere was awesome, the salad was good and the 16-inch pizza was great! One of the best pizza I've had, for sure! It is really fun to watch the staff work, I suggest you take a seat with a view on the kitchen.