“Pizza in Paia” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 30 Restaurants in Paia
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Encinitas, California
“Pizza in Paia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Loved the food, ambiance and huge wood-fired oven. Service was exceptional and friendly even on a crowded Saturday night. I wish we had a place like this in Encinitas!

Visited November 2013

Vancouver, Canada
“good kind food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

Super warm welcome for our group of 15 or so. Thank you!
And a gift to our Camp Kerry group healing and growing there on the Island
Excellent friendly service. Great stylin' décor and fun ambience.
Really good eats...delicious actually! Good quality tasty pizzas and lots of delish flavours to enjoy...especially welcome after an exciting and dodgy hike in the
raining bamboo forest.
I absolutely recommend making it a 'go to eat place' in Paia.
Have ventured to the Flatbread in Whistler since because of the good experience there.
5 hearts awards!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Lahaina, Hawaii
“Profanity used in music and server named Ocean was terrible.. Down right terrible!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Called ahead for our reservation which they did not have when we arrived, had to wait extra. Then ordered drinks and our child's food at the same time, child's pizza never arrived ...after our entrées were delivered we had to track down our server to ask about our complete order. He (Ocean) never ordered it and was extremely rude about it. Made rude comment to table in front of our guests from out of town. All of us will never recommend nor return to flatbread because of Ocean our server's lack of professionalism to handle his composure when he failed to preform our food order request. To boot upon departure Ocean confronted me by getting in my face. I asked for his name and he was very aggressive. Had to tell him I'm fine and to let me leave, I would be commenting about his behavior.

• Visited November 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“BEST PIZZA ON MAUI”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

Flatbread is the absolute best pizza in Maui. Every time I am in Maui I will have Flatbread. Just damn good pizza and a nice environment in Paia.

Montreal, Quebec
“Noisy, crazy fun!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2013

A least 40 minute wait WITH a reservation! Good pizza, crust a bit too dry, probably oven temperature too low but excellent organic toppings! Cold beers!