“Awesome!” 5 of 5 stars

+1 808-579-9999
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Dazoo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 30 Restaurants in Paia
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Korean, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hana Highway
Transit: Bus - 35 - Haiku Islander. Get off in Paia and walk up Baldwin Avenue.
Description: Voted Maui's Best Cocktail and 2nd Best New Restaurant in 2014 (Maui Time Weekly Reader's Poll) Open Daily for Lunch, Happy Hour and Dinner, serving farm to table cuisine with Korean flair. Also serving Sunday Brunch from 9am - 3pm. Hand-crafted Cocktails. Reservations accepted.
Truckee, CA
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

My husband and I came here for lunch when we arrived in the area. Our friend who lives here brought us here and recommended it. We both had bi bim bop, mine with tofu, his with pork. Soooo good! Probably the best I've ever had. The optional sauce was something like a spicy-sweet plum sauce. The desserts like key lime pie and ref velvet cupcakes looked amazing, but we were full. We came back another day and got banana cream pie takeout, which was great. I will remember this place long after we've gone home and wish we had a restaurant like this at home. Nice work, dazoo!

Seattle, Washington
“Yummy hotpot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

went to this new restaurant yesterday while we are here in Maui. I got the korean style hotpot and it was delish! the best thing about it, besides having good fresh veggies and delicious steak (seriously really good steak cubes) was this condiment called "chojang"! waitress said it was siracha and ketchup; however, I really feel like I will not be able to recreate this once at home with just those two ingredients. spicy with depth, I would put this on everything I eat if I could! hotpot was a fresh update to the traditional korean style with no sides. would've gave it a 5 star but had 2 different mixed drinks that had so much ice and very little alcohol in them. You should go here, the details in the decorating are very cool too. Good luck Dazoo, happy to have eaten here!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Yulie L, Owner at Dazoo, responded to this review, November 28, 2013
Aloha, Noa H,

Thank you for your review and for suggesting a blog entry topic! You are correct, we do get a ton of requests for our "secret sauce" recipe. If you are near Uwajimaya or H-Mart in Seattle or Federal Way area, you are sure to find that Korean chili paste. We are redesigning the site to make it more in line with our theme. Keep checking our website www.dazoomaui.com for news, photos and recipes.

As for the too much ice cubes, I will be sure to address it with my bar staff.

Mahalo and I hope you enjoyed your visit to Maui!

Yulie (owner)