“Foodie Paradise” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mama's Fish House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Paia
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Good for: Romance, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Scenic view, Entertaining clients
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hana Highway - Turn Left at the fishing boat
Elk Grove CA
“Foodie Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

We celebrated our 22nd anniversary at Mama’s. Loved the personal note at the table when we arrived. The fresh lei smelled heavenly. The view from the restaurant is gorgeous and we made reservations so we could watch the sunset. I would highly recommend reservations. Our waiter was professional and friendly. He provided top notch service. Our meal was fantastic. I had been craving coconut and when the waiter said they had a coconut cake dessert I was elated! Unfortunately, they had run out of the cake and our poor waiter could see the disappointment on my face. Even though I didn’t vocalize my disappointment he took the lead and comp’d our desserts. I thought that was a very nice gesture and excellent customer service. I would have gladly paid for the dessert if it had not been comp’s…. it was delicious. The food and service will keep me coming back to Mama’s every time I visit Maui . It is worth every penny!!!

• Visited May 2014

• Korean first
San Francisco, California
“You have to go at least once”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I would say it should be a go to place every time anyone visits Maui if it wasn't so far from the resorts. But if you're anywhere in the area, it should be one of your destinations. The ambiance is great and it's a seafood lovers delight. The fish is super fresh and locally caught(the menu even says where and who caught it).

• Visited August 2013
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Been to many top notch restaurants in the world, but this place truly captivated my heart. The view from the restaurant is phenomenal, drinks are good and seafood is fresh. A must do when you are in Maui!

• Visited September 2013
Brooklyn, New York
“Worth every penny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Food was fantastic, the service impeccable and the ambiance terrific. Funny, but we figured Mama's was going to be a down-home kind of fish house. Wrong! This restaurant rivals the best I can think of and the meal was great from starter to dessert.

Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“GO HERE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I had an amazing dinner at Mama's Fish House. Before we went on our honeymoon, several people who had been to Maui recommended we go here. We did, and we are so glad we went! I don't eat shellfish, but eat fish so I can't speak for the shellfish dishes, but the fish I had was UNREAL! If your visiting Maui, book your reservations to Mama's Fish House ahead of time!

• Visited July 2014