“A funny experience” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Takeout
Holstebro, Denmark
“A funny experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

It was the first place we decided to grocery shop when we got to Maui and it was not until the day after that we found out it had been a good decision. Even though the goods are a bit on the expensive side, the place is popular amongst the locals because of the quality goods.

Honolulu, Hawaii
“Snobby”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

The employees have no idea what a smile is. For a healthy store, they seem to be the snobbiest people that I have ever encountered. This is not just my opinion, but the opinion of other people out there. I was wondering if it was just me, so I asked some pretty, in-shape women from Maui, and they had the same answer. The employees there are just dead. They have no joy.

Smiling is not for everyone, but really...a little happiness...in general...bad vibes..

I did find what I was looking for, so that's good.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Seoul, South Korea
“My favorite grocery store on Maui”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

They have such a wide range of local vegetables and fruits. I know that if I want some local breadfruit, jackfruit, lychee, organic pineapple etc, they will have it! They really pack everything you may need/want into that store. The only downside is I don't know how good of quality their bulk foods area is. I bought some dried dates and raisins and they were super dried out as if they'd been there forever. I get my dates from a different grocery store now.

Maui, Hawaii
“Best health food and best price on Maui!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I can spend the whole day there, I love love love the choices, the prices. The prices are really reasonable and if you are looking for a natural way to heal yourself, they are very knowledgeable and can help you find your natural medicine

New York
“Fruit anyone?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Best place to get fruit and organic food period.

The store has a small feel yet they have most everything that would ever want to get. If you want processed food, this is not the place for you!