1. Wonderful staff.
2. Nice decor although some not practical,I.e. toilets are for very short people.
3. Best coffee we had on our trip.
1. Road noise.
2. No remote with big screen TV.
Bottom line. Nice place to stay if you can afford it and not a light sleeper like me. Garden facing room might alleviate noise problem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The postcard perfection of Maui’s North Shore (white sand beaches, raging waterfalls, stylish cafes, and world-class surfers) just got even better with the opening of the Paia Inn. This beach town boutique hotel seamlessly blends modern amenities with the historic character of its building. In a nod to the town’s plantation trade days, the building’s exterior has retained its charm with tin rooftops and rustic hues; yet, the interior mixes contemporary island furnishings with the chic lushness of the W Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Paia Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paia Hotel Paia
- Paia Inn Hotel Maui