“Amazing Retreat and yoga experience” 5 of 5 stars

15% Off Spring Retreats
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Makawao
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Los Angeles, California
“Amazing Retreat and yoga experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2012

I just left Lumeria Maui and my experience was like no other. It brought me to a place within that
I have forgotten. It was an awakening with in myself. The building and its surroundings were beutiful and serene. I truly got rejuvinated and will bring those experiences home with me on a daily basis. Thank you Lumeria for taking such good care of me.
NJW Los angeles

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, but if you want the winds at night, you might want to stay on the Pines sid...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

Relaxed is an understatement when explaining how this place makes you feel. Lumeria Maui has everything to offer for a perfect getaway mixed with Yoga, good meals, great people, and fun. If you are looking for the ultimate relaxation retreat - this place has it all. The views from the retreat are breathtaking & the accommodations are endless. I felt like I could stay for weeks on end at Lumeria Maui, I highly recommend anyone who is traveling to Maui to enjoy this amazing place!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Detroit, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this amazing place Lumeria Maui. To be honest, we were not expecting anything like the experience we had, prior to arriving on the island. Once we set foot on the property, you could feel the magic that Lumeria Maui gives off.

The grounds are lush with green and the facility is lets just say, OUT OF THIS WORLD. The rooms are well designed and very comfortable. The lobby and dining area are simply beautiful.

We practiced yoga with some great teachers and meeting the owner Xorin Balbes is a treat all to itself.

The location is perfect. 2 minutes into Paia and 5 minutes from the beach. I would highly recommend Lumeria Maui. Hurry up and experience an amazing retreat.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Lumeria Maui Retreat? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Lumeria Maui Retreat

Address: 1813 Baldwin Ave, Makawao, Maui, HI 96768
Location: United States > Hawaii > Maui > Makawao
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Makawao
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$$$
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Lumeria Maui Retreat 3.5*
Welcome to Lumeria Maui, an educational retreat experience that will feed your body, mind and soul while connecting you with the authentic rhythm of Maui island. We offer a nourishing living campus of relaxing beauty for individuals and groups with daily classes and programs in yoga, meditation, healing arts, water sports and much more. Accommodations are included with all classes and programs. Relax, rejuvenate and connect with your unique self as you open your mind and feed your body and spirit. Immerse yourself in one of our signature programs - yoga and or detox/cleanse - inspiring a life in balance. Located on Maui's north shore, our restored historic buildings-with island and ocean vistas-have been designed to envelop you in an intimate, authentic environment. We encourage you to wander through our beautiful organic gardens, which supply our farm-to-table dining and our signature Lumeria Detox-Cleanse. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Lumeria Maui Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Lumeria Maui Retreat Makawao

If you own or manage Lumeria Maui Retreat, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.