As I write this review, I am sitting in unit 201 looking out at the crashing waves pushing the turtles around in the ocean just fifty feet from my table. The vivid and varied colors of the ocean is highlighted by the bright sun and you can clearly see the manta rays gliding over the sandy part of the ocean further out from the rocks. No surfers today but who cares when you have turtles and rays!
This morning's swim in the largest of the two pools while listening to Bruce explain to new comers the history and locations on Maui while they eat a light breakfast was a treat as usual. As we have to leave Maui tomorrow, I sigh with sadness that we will miss this week's maitai party. Oh well...did it last week and as I have been told, "The faster you leave Maui, the faster you can come back!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's Tropical Splendor! Noelani Condominium Resort offers oceanfront boutique accommodations and experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Noelani Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noelani Condominium Hotel Lahaina
- Noelani Maui
- Noelani Condominium Resort Maui/Lahaina