My wife and I spent a wonderful week at the Noelani resort on Maui. We were there from Ap. 1-7, 2013. We had a room on the ground floor in the 2 story unit. Our Lanai and room overlooked the ocean. We could see whales in the distance and green sea turtles feeding in the rocks below. The facility is older, but very clean and very well kept. The pools and hot tub were great. Grilling was available near the pool or you could cook in your condo. There were special activities on a number of the nights down near the pool. Bruce was very helpful in scheduling some seperate sidetrips for us. The Feast at Lele was awsome! What a nice laid back place to spend our vacation. One of the nice things was that there was no one trying to sell you a condo or time share. If we do ever travel to Maui again, we would be certain to stay here.
Port Edwards, WI
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's Tropical Splendor! Noelani Condominium Resort offers oceanfront boutique accommodations and experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, BookIt.com, Tingo, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Noelani Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noelani Condominium Hotel Lahaina
- Noelani Maui
- Noelani Condominium Resort Maui/Lahaina