This place was quiet, out of the way, relaxing, and perfect for us.
There were 6 of us, all couples, traveling together. We hoped for a cheap, secluded, but spacious enough spot in Maui, and this was it.
Newly remodeled, clean 3 bedrooms on top and middle floors, and the best part was the view. 2 lanai views right on the water of nonstop turtles, some whales, and surfers right outside our windows. It really was magical.
Note, this is the best for people traveling on a budget but still want the most bang for your buck. It's not a hotel, not a resort, and not too romantic. It's renting another person's condo.
They had chairs, boogie boards, umbrellas, cooking utensils. 2 pools and a hot tub. Lots of kids in the pool.
Great great spot for family. In Kahana, right below Napili and about 10 minutes north of Lahaina. Not much at all around you, but 5 minutes up or 10 minutes down you're in the thick of things. It was perfect for us! Thank you Noelani!!!!!!!!!!!! We will visit again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's Tropical Splendor! Noelani Condominium Resort offers oceanfront boutique accommodations and experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Noelani Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noelani Condominium Hotel Lahaina
- Noelani Maui
- Noelani Condominium Resort Maui/Lahaina