We went with Noelani because of the reviews on Trip Advisor and we weren't disappointed. There were five of us in our party and we stayed in unit #101, a two bedroom on the ground floor. We ate breakfast and dinner on our lanai while watching the turtles and whales. Customer service was fantastic, if we needed anything, it was brought to us only minutes from asking. The two pools and hot tub were right beside the ocean, not in the parking lot like other properties and the BBQ's were clean and a nice feature, again, with the ocean view. We listened to Bruce on our first morning, and again, weren't disappointed with all the information we learned. There is no selling, he only wants you to have a good time and is willing to assist. Our unit was clean and well stocked. It was nice having the little things like sun tan lotion, laundry soap, extra towels, coolers, and beach chairs. I would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's Tropical Splendor! Noelani Condominium Resort offers oceanfront boutique accommodations and experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com and Tingo so you can book your Noelani Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noelani Condominium Hotel Lahaina
- Noelani Maui
- Noelani Condominium Resort Maui/Lahaina