We recently stayed for a week at the Noelani and were totally entralled by the experience. Front desk and greeting was efficient and friendly, the apartment on the 2nd floor of the Plumeria Building was nicely furnished, beautifully clean and housekeeping services were supperb. View over the pool and out to sea left us speachless, and made early morning/late evening snacks on the balcony a regular part of our stay. The concierge gave us a warm welcome with a continental breakfast and explanation of the area and recommended tours. Strong sales pitch, but Trip to Hana on Valley Isle Excursions was well worth the value (please let someone else do this drive if you want to remain married and sane!!). Morning walks along the rocky frontage gave us ample opportunity to observe the large turtles feeding on the coral and beaches were easily reached with a short walk.Location is close to restaurants, banks, stores and gas station, many within 15 minutes walk.
Rooms have no AC but open windows allowed adequate ventilation. Some people may be disturbed by the noise of the waves crashing over the rocks
- Also Known As:
- Noelani Condominium Hotel Lahaina
- Noelani Condominium Hotel
- Noelani Maui
- Noelani Condominium Resort Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's Tropical Splendor! Noelani Condominium Resort offers oceanfront boutique accommodations and experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Noelani Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.