If you want a no hassle, calm and relaxing place to stay while you are running around beautiful Maui, Noelani is the place. Walk out to your lanai and you are less than fifty feet from the ocean where you can see to the west the island of Molakai and to the south west Lanai. You can watch the sea turtles [dozens of them] munching on the algae growing on the rocks and when they get tired, to the south end of the property, they pull themselves out of the sea to rest and sunbathe like the rest of us.
Swim your laps in one of two pools [one biggest one heated!] and then relax in the hot tub between the two pools. Three barbecues [two propane fired] with a cooking table are right by the cabana with an ice machine for all to use.
The resort has weekly free maitai gatherings along with lei making classes that allow visitors to meet and visit with others informally. If you are new to the island or even a return visitors, the conceirge Bruce can provide needed information and book for the best prices on the island. Working with him every morning at 0830hrs really takes alot of the pain out of getting your activities organized...not to mention his weather forecasts to do your outdoor activities the best way.
The staff in all areas were just ready to help in any way. Then when you compare the prices...WOW!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Maui's Tropical Splendor! Noelani Condominium Resort offers oceanfront boutique accommodations and experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Noelani Condominium Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noelani Condominium Hotel Lahaina
- Noelani Maui
- Noelani Condominium Resort Maui/Lahaina