I didn't know what to expect when I booked it, and made my decision primarily based on other Tripadvisor reviews, I was not disappointed. The grounds are immaculate and the office staff and employees were very nice and extremely helpful to us. Like others have stated there is nothing particularly amazing when you first arrive, there are certainly "fancier places" you could choose to stay. However, the rooms are very clean and home like, the location is superb, and the staff and grounds are excellent. We stayed in a studio Garden View room and I think I would honestly prefer it to an ocean view in this case. The Garden View rooms in the Puamala building were my favorite as far as being more secluded and a little more private than those closest to the beach. The entire time we were there the pool was like a personal pool and there is a very small walk to be on the beach and Napili Bay which is just amazing in and of itself. Just steps from our room we were able to snorkel with turtles everyday we went. The management hosted a cultural celebration and Mai Tai night which was very nice and worth our time, and on Fridays they serve coffee and breakfast items, they seem to take care of owners and guests very well. You are a short drive to Kaanapali Beach and Front Street but far enough away if all of the hustle going on there isn't your thing you don't need to get involved. Several days we walked along the Kapalua Coastal Trail leaving from our room and that was very enjoyable. I will definitely stay here on my next trip to Maui. Personally Napili and specifically Napili Surf is the place for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront on Napili Bay, nestled up against Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily maid service and free wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina