We stayed here for four nights in an ocean view room 215. Everything was perfect. Our unit was newly remodeled It had a walk-in shower (one step up), comfortable bed, and included a well stocked kitchen with full frig (and icemaker), dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker (with complementary Kona), ample plates, dishes and implements. It left very little to be desired. I don't seem to remember seeing a potato peeler or funnel in the drawer, but am certain that one could be obtained from the management office. Did I mentioned the complimentary cut pineapple waiting for us in our refrigerator after check-in?
In addition, to our unit I made arrangements for four other couples and everyone was thrilled with their lodging. Even though each unit is individually owned it is apparent that Napili Surf is well managed with high standards.
If you go there between January and May, bring your binoculars. We were treated to breaching whales and spinning dolphins out in the Molokai Channel as viewed from our second floor lanai. Napili Bay is at your doorstep. It is one of the most beautiful beaches on Maui. The bay offers excellent snorkeling and lots of sea turtles. Note that the beach is sandy and steep. and can get very crowded during mid-day. Napili Surf offers a pool and its own private lounge area along the beach keeping you out of the crowds. Did I mention the Mai Tai party every Wednesday at 5:30 PM?
If you want to party until 3AM and need to text your every move to your "friends", or spend more than 37 minutes a day on your cell phone, this is not your place. They actively discourage use of cell phones on your lanai and in other public areas. Nobody stops you from doing this unless you are loud and disturb the ambience for others.
I would not hesitate booking a unit here for a week or more in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront on Napili Bay, nestled up against Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily maid service and free wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.