Just returned from a 5 day stay in early March and the place was as advertised. We had a ground floor garden view room and it was very comfortable. We loved Napili bay.Even in the garden view rooms you can hear the sound of the surf at night.There was a pineapple boat awaiting us in the refrigerator when we arrived. We ate most of our meals here and the unit was well stocked. If you are looking for a resort with lots of activity and a younger crowd this is probably not the place for you. If a quiet,beautifully maintained property on a great beach is what you are looking for Napili Surf will do fine. We plan to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront on Napili Bay, nestled up against Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily maid service and free wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina