The location is right on the beach, but not all units are created equal. The rear (garden wing) ones have no view but are much lower cost and very quiet. The ground floor units around the pool are very public and face a well used communal lawn which may not be to everyone's liking. There is good snorkelling but this is in the part of the island where it seems to rain and blow more than from Ka'Anapali south. Definitely take the drive to Honolua Beach.
But be warned..if 60 and 70 year old couples are a problem for you, this may not be your scene.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront on Napili Bay, nestled up against Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily maid service and free wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.