We stayed here in September. When we arrived, we enjoyed the weekly Mai Tai social. A rainbow appeared, and the sunset over Napili Bay was spectacular. The grounds were meticulously manicured, and the unit was clean with a balcony where we enjoyed coffee in the a.m. and dinner cooked on their grill in the evening. There is a grocery store nearby where we bought food to grill. - A big money saver! The snorkeling was awesome. Many colorful tropical fish and lots of sea turtles. 3 weddings took place on the beach while we were there. The price was reasonable. We would love to go back someday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront on Napili Bay, nestled up against Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily maid service and free wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina