We stayed here for 5 days in August 2012 with our 3 children, ages 13, 9 and 9. The place was perfect for us! The pools are small, but the kids still enjoyed them. They did a lot of swimming and snorkeling; the location is perfect, so close to the beautiful beach. Our first floor unit was close enough for us to go back and forth from the beach to get a drink or a toy. The snorkeling was good with lots of turtles to see up close. The complex is close to a grocery store, where we bought fresh fish to cook on the grill in front of the units. We stayed at the Westin for 7 nights before we came to Napali Surf for 5 and although I liked the Westin too, I preferred Napali Surf because the location was better, the kitchen better equipped and the unit bigger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront on Napili Bay, nestled up against Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily maid service and free wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina