Recently stayed in unit #202. It was very comfortable, quiet, and overlooking the beach. Seemed a good value for the area. Most of the visitors in the Napili area seemed to be couples in their 50's. Not many young children here. Grounds were impeccably maintained, great location on the beach. Less than a 10 mile drive to Lahaina or Kaanapali, which seemed more more crowded an congested. I'd stay here again without question!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront on Napili Bay, nestled up against Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily maid service and free wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina