I absolutely love this little resort! I stayed October 4 - 7th in Room 206. The resort upgraded my room to an ocean view condo and it had ALL the comforts of a home. The condo even had books for reading on the beach. The resort is right on the beach and it is a WONDERFUL calm/safe beach for swimming and snorkeling! The ladies in the front office were very helpful with recommendations on tours to take and places to visit.
While I was there, the condo that was below the unit beside my unit had to be excavated. The property manager called me before the work started and informed me that it would start at 9am and end at 4pm throughout my stay. I have to admit, it was rather noisy during the day, but quiet at night. When I checked out the property manager made everything right, by only charging me for 2 nights. It was very considerate and thoughtful for the property manager to call ahead of time and making an effort to make things right.
I will definitely stay here again when I return to Maui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront on Napili Bay, nestled up against Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily maid service and free wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina