This was our first stay on our honeymoon and the only complaint was that we didn't stay longer. The best thing about it is the location. The beach is right in front of the property and we had a view of the bay and beautiful sunsets from the balcony. The rooms are very spacious and have great facilities.
We were greeted by very friendly staff and they were helpful throughout our stay. Most people that stay here are of an older generation but when we stayed there were also a few honeymooners and families as well.
Two great restaurants nearby provided us with breakfast (the Gazebo) and dinner (the Sea House) and the bus stop is just outside where we travelled to Lahaina.
If you want a perfectly idyllic location for a honeymoon (or romantic stay!), it is absolutely perfect.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront on Napili Bay, nestled up against Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily maid service and free wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.