I was lucky enough to stay in a second floor condo with an ocean view. The room had been refurbished within the last couple of years and provided everything we needed.
We were quite apprehensive when we first drove to the site - the buildings look a bit run down and from the outside we were expecting something a bit more tired and run down. Our worries were soon dispelled, and by the time we'd seen the apartment then walked around the bay on which the resort is located we were in love with the place.
It is a quiet location with a nice looking pool and barbecue - neither of which we had time to use because we were out exploring. As a base to explore it is not ideal - we got a bit sick of driving; but as somewhere to stay and relax it would be perfect.
Note that internet access is available, but I found it to be quite patchy.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Surf Beach Hotel
- Napili Surf Beach Lahaina
- Napili Surf
- Napili Surf Beach Resort Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beachfront on Napili Bay, nestled up against Kapalua and its world-class golf courses, Napili Surf Beach Resort is minutes away from Kaanapali and historic Lahaina Town. Fully-equipped condos offer the amenities and convenience of a resort, including daily maid service and free wireless Internet, with the comfort of your own home. Beautiful oceanfront grounds, two swimming pools, three barbecues, each with its own herb garden. Napili Surf Beach Resort is a non-smoking property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Napili Surf Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.