The Outrigger Napili Shores has beautiful grounds and awesome views of the ocean and other islands. I was somewhat nervous about booking this hotel because the people I talked to that had been to Maui told me I should stay in Kaanapali. I was so glad that I booked a hotel in Napili Bay. Very pleasant and low key atmosphere to come back to after exploring the island. The only issue we had was that for 2 full days of our 5 day stay, the maintenance crew was power sanding/grinding the tile of the upper pool which our room overlooked. When we asked to be moved the only room they said was available was only one building away so we didn't bother.
I would recommend walking over to the Napili Kai Seahouse restaurant for breakfast. They said that they also had entertainment at night but we never got back to hear it. It was right on the sand and gives you a different view of the bay. The Gazebo was also terrific and we loved watching the sea turtles in the waves.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Napili Shores Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Napili Shores Hotel
- Outrigger Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Napili Shores
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Napili Shores
- Outrigger Napili Shores Maui/Lahaina
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Olotels, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Outrigger Napili Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.