Napili Shores is a great spot - we return year after year!! Napili Bay is beautiful, the surf is often a little big for small kids, but my 7 year old was able to handle it no problem. We would just walk down to the far end of the Bay and it is a little more calm.
The grounds are beautifully kept. The two pools are cool. The top pool is usually a little warmer, the bottom pool (closest to the ocean) is really cold. Keep your kids away from the hot tub! Heaven forbid they dip their little toes in to warm up. Even if no one else is at the pool there are hot tub spies - busy bodies who can't want to call the front desk and complain.
Over all it is a great spot, well equipped kitchen, everything you would need for a home away from home. We love it here! The huge grassy area in the middle of the complex is great for the kids they all meet up for a game of tag or soccer after breakfast before heading out for a great day on Maui, then they meet up again in the afternoon while the parents make dinner. Its a great place for families.
The parking is great, we usually don't have any problem parking close to our front door. It can be a little noisy in the morning with deliveries, garbage trucks etc.
There is a little grocery store about a minute drive from the condo, which is very handy.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Napili Shores Hotel
- Outrigger Napili Shores Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Napili Shores
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Napili Shores
- Outrigger Napili Shores Maui/Lahaina
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Outrigger Napili Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.