Recently returned to Outrigger Napili Shores for another one week stay after having stayed here in October 2011.
The resort is still a great place to stay location-wise and amenity-wise.
Unfortunately it wasn't as idyllic this time as it was last year because this year we stayed in a one bedroom unit whereas last year we stayed in a studio. The problem with bedroom units is that the layout of the one bedroom unit situates the bedroom at the parking lot side or back of the building. The walkway to each unit is also along the back of the building which means that you probably won't get much sleep because of cars coming and going in the parking lot, car doors slamming, and thoughtless, ignorant people talking as they walk to their unit, not caring that mere inches away on the other side of the wall are people trying to sleep. This happens at all hours of night. As well, if your unit is on the south side of the complex, you have to deal with parking lot noise from Napili Shores as well as the adjacent Napaili Point condo parking lot.
In a Napili Shores studio unit, you are sleeping at the front of the condo unit, which faces the ocean and complex grounds.
We will go back to Napili Shores but only to a ocean view/front studio unit.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Napili Shores Hotel
- Outrigger Napili Shores Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Lahaina
- Outrigger Hotel Napili Shores
- Outrigger Lahaina
- Lahaina Outrigger
- Napili Shores
- Outrigger Napili Shores Maui/Lahaina
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, Olotels, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Outrigger Napili Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.