Napili Point has it all -- great ocean front location, excellent snorkeling on one adjacent rocky beach, and a sandy beach on the other side, walking distance to good restaurants and a short drive to others, all at a reasonable price (2 couples sharing a 2-bedroom made it very affordable). After looking at the high-rise hotels in Kaanapali, we decided we wanted something smaller and more homey with more of a Hawaiian feeling. We were so glad we found Napili Point. When we checked in, we were upgraded to a Point Ocean Front Unit - C6 - a 2 bedroom with a lanai facing west in direct view of Molokai and Lanai. The master bedroom was in a loft with the same view as the lanai. It was hard to leave the lanai in the mornings -- we'd see whales, dolphins, and even a spectacular rainbow (pack your binoculars). When we did leave, we'd either snorkel in the bay to the south where you see lots of turtles very up close or we'd walk a short way to the sandy beach at Napili Bay to hang out and swim. There was maid service every day, which is unusual in condo complexes like this. It was nice to come back to a room with the beds made and clean towels. We ate breakfast and lunch in the condo most of the time and splurged on dinners out - The Sea House, Pineapple Grill (our favorite), Sansai (sushi) - were all within a 2-10 minute drive. We did our own "happy hour" on the lanai every evening and watched the sunsets before going out. When we did eat lunch out, we'd walk to the Gazebo at an off-time (otherwise there would be an hour wait) - the portions there are huge, so we'd share one meal and it was more than enough. I would go back to Napili Point in a heartbeat -- in fact, I wish I was there right now!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled above shimmering Honokeana Bay, Napili Point Resort is a 115 unit low rise condominium where every condo has an incredible ocean view. In the distance, the islands of Moloka'i and Lana'i rise from the warm waters of the blue Pacific, silhouetting spectacular legendary Maui sunsets. Relax at one of our two oceanfront swimming pools set amid our beautifully landscaped tropical grounds or our outdoor barbecues and picnic tables. Watch the waves roll into Honokeana Bay and during the winter months (December thru April) witness the humpback whales cavorting in the distance. This is the view from your own lanai. Here, you will find a quiet, relaxed and scenic Hawaiian atmosphere. This is your home in paradise...Enjoy some of the best snorkeling and swimming on Maui in Honokeana Bay. Multi-colored coral and countless tropical fish and sea turtles await you in the Bay - literally just steps outside your door. It's like an aquarium except that it's entirely natural and you swim among the fish and coral instead of looking through a window! At the tip of our "point" you will find tide pools filled with crabs, tiny hatchling tropical fish and countless other species to investigate. It's a great place to enjoy the natural beauty of the sea while only getting your feet wet! As a value rental program guest, you will enjoy the following amenities: Daily Housekeeping Service, Full Kitchen, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer, Lanai with Ocean View, Color TV with DVD Player, In-room Safe Two Swimming Pools, BBQs and Picnic Areas, Weekly Nature Walk, Pineapple Cutting Demonstration, Free WiFI and Broadband internet available. For broadband, you just need to provide your laptop computer with an ITC Ethernet jack (the Ethernet cord is provided in each unit). BBQ: 5 gas and 1 charcoal - guests must provide their own charcoal and lighter fluid. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Napili Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Point Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Point Lahaina
- Napili Point Resort Maui/Lahaina