This place was recommended to my husband and I from friends that were here earlier this year. We had the opportunity from October 19th-26th to stay here. From all of the places we were, the location is great here. The Bay is the best to snorkel because the water is really calm, and is rated one of the best spots to view sea turtles...right outside the door!! Also, you are in walking distance to other beaches, walking distance to rent snorkeling equipment, walking distance to The Gazebo restaurant, close to shopping, and Lahaina is only 12 minutes away!!!
For the condo we were in (B 38) we really enjoyed it. These condos are NOT a time share- they are individually owned, and we absolutely loved ours. The owners updated the kitchen and the bathroom, and we had a really comfy bed. It was awesome to have a full kitchen and our own washer and dryer to cut costs. Our recommendation is to research condos, and request ones that are suited for what you would want.
This place is great for couples and for families as there are 2 bedroom condo suites available.
- Also Known As:
- Napili Point Hotel Lahaina
- Napili Point Hotel
- Napili Point Lahaina
- Napili Point
- Napili Point Resort Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WE HAVE REDUCED OUR SUMMER "PEAK" SEASON RATES TO OUR "REGULAR" (LOWER) SEASON RATES IN ALL ONE & TWO BEDROOM UNITS for all reservations made prior to 3/15/12 PLUS EVERY 5TH NIGHT IS FREE! Nestled above shimmering Honokeana Bay, Napili Point Resort is a 115 unit low rise condominium where every condo has an incredible ocean view. In the distance, the islands of Moloka’i and Lana’i rise from the warm waters of the blue Pacific, silhouetting spectacular legendary Maui sunsets. Relax at one of our two oceanfront swimming pools set amid our beautifully landscaped tropical grounds or our outdoor barbecues and picnic tables. Watch the waves roll into Honokeana Bay and during the winter months (December thru April) witness the humpback whales cavorting in the distance. This is the view from your own lanai. Here, you will find a quiet, relaxed and scenic Hawaiian atmosphere. This is your home in paradise…Enjoy some of the best snorkeling and swimming on Maui in Honokeana Bay. Multi-colored coral and countless tropical fish and sea turtles await you in the Bay – literally just steps outside your door. It’s like an aquarium except that it’s entirely natural and you swim among the fish and coral instead of looking through a window! At the tip of our "point" you will find tide pools filled with crabs, tiny hatchling tropical fish and countless other species to investigate. It’s a great place to enjoy the natural beauty of the sea while only getting your feet wet! As a value rental program guest, you will enjoy the following amenities: Daily Housekeeping Service, Full Kitchen, Washer & Dryer, Hair Dryer, Lanai with Ocean View, Color TV with DVD Player, In-room Safe Two Swimming Pools, BBQs and Picnic Areas, Weekly Nature Walk, Pineapple Cutting Demonstration, Free broadband internet service is available. You just need to provide your laptop computer with an ITC Ethernet jack (the Ethernet cord is provided in each unit). BBQ: 5 gas and 1 charcoal – guests must provide their own charcoal and lighter fluid. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Loews Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Napili Point Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.