We visited for 11 days, 7 for a trade thru Interval. We rented 4 days and were in the Moloki Tower room 6010, ocean front. Beautiful view. Check in was fast. We have been here 8 times before. When you rent rooms parking is $14.00
For our trade we moved to Lani Tower, mountain view, partial ocean view. We had view of Hyatt construction. Sometimes you could hear the trucks backing up, beeping. This construction looks like it will be happening for many months. The day we moved, we we notified by phone when our unit was ready. It took them until 2:00
These units are great,1 bedroom 2 bathrooms.
My only comment, Not enough umbrellas at the pool. Lots of chairs, pls buy more umbrellas. For those who need shade, most of us do, it would be helpful.
Staff is friendly. We will be back, if we can trade.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Marriott's Maui Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Maui Ocean Club Hotel Lahaina
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Hotel
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Resort
- Marriott Lahaina
- Maui Marriott
- Marriott Maui Ocean Club
- Lahaina Marriott
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Club
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club Lahaina