This was our second visit to this resort - and we found it to be excellent! From the outside hallways the rooms look a little utilitarian but inside are upscale, well decorated and well maintained. The grounds are beautiful and all the staff we encountered were helpful and efficient.
For our first visit (Jan 2012) we were in a 10th floor mountain view. This time we requested ocean front or ocean view and it did not disappoint! We were in a 1 bedroom on the 2nd floor and had great views of the surf and sunsets! The kitchen is "mini" - refrigerator, sink & microwave, but we found it sufficient for breakfasts and some lunches. After a quick trip to Safeway down the road we also used the on site BBQ's to broil steaks on 2 occasions - paired with a microwaved baked potato it was a nice break from restaurant fare. Overall an excellent resort!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Maui Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Maui Ocean Club Hotel Lahaina
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Hotel
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Resort
- Marriott Lahaina
- Maui Marriott
- Marriott Maui Ocean Club
- Lahaina Marriott
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Club
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club Lahaina