Stayed here for 6 nights last week with our 8&10 year old.
The check in & check out were fast and smooth. Skipped the timeshare thing..too busy having fun! LOL..
The pool was fun, fun, fun! Tasty but over priced food at the boardwalk by onsite starbucks by the pool area. Sidewalk to Whaler's Village (10 minutes walk) with at least 3 beach showers along the way for those who want to rinse off the salt and sand. Property is on the beach, lots of lou ge chairs but got taken up quickly by 6.30am - staffs will remove anything prior that. We didn't care about lounge chairs. Sat on the room balcony overlooking the ocean woth Lanai and moloka'i on the background. Fun activities during the day for small fee or free. Snuba in the pool was so much fun!
Valet was prompt and courteous.
We got a great deal to stay in this property. Lucky us!
All in all, thanks Marriott!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Maui Ocean Club Hotel
- Marriott`s Maui Ocean Club Hotel Lahaina
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Hotel
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Resort
- Marriott Lahaina
- Marriott Maui
- Maui Marriott
- Marriott Maui Ocean Club
- Lahaina Marriott
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Club
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club Lahaina
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Marriott's Maui Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.