This was a beautiful property. Loved the landscaping and lots of room to lie around as long as you're not by the central pool. Went at Christmas and there was still loungers available around the grounds. However, dont bother around the pool unless you are willing to be up at 7 to drape your towel to hold a chair. We had a view of the pool area and every morning we would see towels draped on the loungers with no bodies to occupy them for several hours. I dont know why staff doesnt remove them after an hour. It was totally ridiculous! What made up for it was the amount of loungers and hammocks spread throughout the property. I thought we would have to rent chairs given the way people were hoarding them by the pool but when we walked to the grassy area, there were quite a number of chairs available.
There is 3 pools and it would be nice to designate 1 as adult only.
We had a 1 bedroom in the older towers. The room was okay. Didnt have a full kitchen or fridge. Next time, we will try for the newer towers where it is fully furnished.
Great location, nice walkway to Whaler's Village. Definitely will stay here again!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Marriott's Maui Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Maui Ocean Club Hotel Lahaina
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Hotel
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Resort
- Marriott Lahaina
- Maui Marriott
- Marriott Maui Ocean Club
- Lahaina Marriott
- Marriotts Maui Ocean Club
- Marriott's Maui Ocean Club Lahaina