We recently stayed at the Aston Mahana and were delighted with our beautifully decorated unit which overlooked the vast ocean waters that laid directly in front of us for viewing. Much to our delight we watched sea turtles and whales emerge from the waters. It was thrilling to spot them when they came to the surface!
Our trip was totally enhanced by the marvelous service given by the concierges there at the Mahana. Susan totally went all the way helping us set up our itinerary and making reservations for us at the various activities we decided to do. She provided us with all the information we needed along with maps and times it would take for us to get to our various destinations. What she did was so helpful and made our vacation so much more enjoyable. You couldn't ask for more!!
I highly recommend the Mahana for a lovely place to stay along with the great expertise of the concierges. The locality of the Mahana is also to be commended as it is in the Kaanapali area near the town of Lahina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina