My husband and I stayed here for our Maui part of our honeymoon, and when we booked we requested a high level room, and specified we were staying for our honeymoon. We weren't disappointed - we were given a room on level 11 (there's 12 levels) with an incredible view. When we arrived in our room there was also a box of chocolates and a bottle of wine, which was lovely.
We had a studio apartment - we were expecting a tiny little shoe box with a tiny fridge. Instead we had a fully equipped kitchen with a full-sized fridge, and for a "studio apartment" it was huge! The balcony was great, as you could watch the sunset every evening, and we saw sea turtles in the ocean most mornings which was just amazing.
The staff were all very friendly & happy to help, and the hotel pool was great. It's so quiet at night and it was lovely to be able to fall asleep to the sound of the ocean.
We were a bit surprised to find how far things are apart in Maui - not like in Waikiki when you can walk downstairs & find loads of different restaurants. You definitely need a car to get around, but as we preferred to have dinners close by without having to travel too far we enjoyed dinner at the Ka'anapali Beach Club (their pizza is amazing!) and also Dukes (can't beat their happy hour prices). There is a supermarket about a 15 minute walk away but if you're buying heavy things (eg alcohol) it can be tricky carrying them back.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we'd love to come back.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Resortquest Mahana
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.