Came here as part of our honeymoon. Finding the place was a bit tricky because the sign just says Mahana and not Aston from what we saw. Apart from that check in was great. Jean was very friendly and helpful and they even gave us a honeymoon gift. They initially gave us a room on a lower floor but we had wanted more privacy and switching was no problem at all.
We loved our oceanview room. The kitchen was well stocked with pots pans and cutlery etc. Bed was comfy. The sunsets were amazing. Dinner on the lanai was awesome. In truth we didnt get to use the facilities like the hot tub or pool because we were so busy doing other stuff but they looked clean and had a great view as well. There was also lots of BBQs for use.
Overall we had a great stay and would come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina