Have been to Maui 5 times, and usually stay at this stunning location. Each unit faces the water, and has a lanai (balcony). We love having breakfast on the lanai while watching the whales. Units are a good size. Decor varies based on the unit's owner, but all have been tasteful thus far. Only on one previous visit has a unit been less than perfectly clean, but this was quickly addressed when brought to office's attention. Maid service has been attentive every time.
Aside from the beach location, the hotel is across the street from a strip mall that has a small supermarket. Down a couple of blocks is a farmers' market that runs 3X/week.
The hotel is starting to show its age, as some of the furnishings date to the 70's/80's e.g. closet doors. The cost is a little pricey factoring the age, but with all the units facing the water, still tough to beat. Will be returning in the (hopefully near) future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the seclusion of this beachfront condominium resort where each custom-furnished oceanfront suite features floor-to-ceiling windows and a private lanai with panoramic views of the Pacific and Maui's magical sunsets. Nearby attractions include Lahaina Town and the Sugar Cane Train. At the Mahana, you can experience the tranquility of Maui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Aston Mahana at Kaanapali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Hotel Lahaina
- Aston Hotel Lahaina
- Mahana At Kaanapali Aston
- Resortquest Mahana Kaanapali
- Mahana Kaanapali
- Aston Mahana At Kaanapali Maui/Lahaina